Monday, October 28, 2013

What a week

Ok so it is only Monday, but WOAH what a week it has been.  Today felt like I had ran a marathon. In fact this morning feels like was days ago.  First of all, I just need to say how much I hate traffic. I believe that if Jesus was in Atlanta rush hour traffic in the morning time, He would part it like the red sea. Second, I hate waiting at the doctors office. All I need is my thyroid medication, why does this have to be a 3 hour gig? Third, the first time I had time to eat today was at 5:30 in the evening. That is just wrong on so many levels.  Thank you God that I survived this monday! Now I just have to survive the rest of the week!  I feel like the rest of the week will be a cake walk after today! Well now off to my glorious loving comfy bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment