Monday, October 5, 2015

Proverbs 2

Proverbs 2
2-5 Turning your ear to wisdom and applying your heart to understanding and if you call out for insight and cry aloud for understanding, and if you look for it as for silver and search for it as hidden treasure , then you will understand the fear of the Lord and find the knowledge of God.- NIV.It takes more than just wanting wisdom. We have to seek it, beg for it, call out for it, and search for it. When we really want something we don't let anyone stop us from getting it. When we have to work to get something, to be diligent and fervent in earning it, then we we appreciate it. God doesn't just give wisdom to everyone when they become Christians. This we have to earn. We have to show God that we want it and we appreciate it for what its worth.There is so much in my life that I have put in the time, work, and effort for, but have I really given God the same things? We kinda go with the fact that God is always there and He will always love us. God deserves the same time, work, and effort that I put into worldly things. Its time for me to give this respect to God.God, I am ready and willing to put in the time, effort, and work to show you how Worthy you are of my Worship and Respect. I love you Father and I cannot thank you enough for all the blessings that you have poured out on my life. Thank you. I love you,In Jesus' Name,Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment