Friday, October 2, 2015

Proverbs 1

Proverbs 1
vs 23
Come and Listen to my counsel. I'll share my heart with you and make you wise. - NLT
If you had responded to my rebuke, I would have poured out my heart to you and made my thoughts known to you. - NIV
This chapter is really talking about how we need wisdom, how God wants to give us wisdom, but how we are foolish and listen to the world.  We reject God's wisdom to do what the world entices us to do. We do such stupid stuff and then regret it, if only we would have stopped and asked God is it was a wise idea. We need to spend time sitting at God's feet listening to His heart.
I need to actively seek God's will and wisdom.  It so easy to think I know what I am doing or this is such a trivial thing no need to ask God what I should do its obvious. What happens next is the regret for not thinking something through that is when we turn to God. We tell him how foolish we are and would he help us. I need to be proactive and not retroactive. Seeking God's wisdom in all things.
God help me to be more proactive when seeking your wisdom.  God give me your wisdom and guide my life. I want to know your heart. I love you Lord.
In Jesus' name,
Aman

No comments:

Post a Comment